Martin Ficke, Former ICE Special Agent for the New York Region and Security Debrief contributor, discusses the dangers of counterfeit medicines and how they present a threat to personal safety as well as international crime.
LAST 5 POST BY Security Debrief
- A Catch-22 for the Joint Detention Group at Guantanamo - May 17th, 2013
- Contributor Southers Speaks at House Hearings on Boston Bombings - May 9th, 2013
- Securing Public Events and a Look at the Boston Bombs - April 22nd, 2013
- TSA's Pistole Resigns! DHS Denies Buying Bowcasters! Springsteen Sues FEMA! Really?! - April 1st, 2013
- Homeland Security - What Next? - November 1st, 2012