Next week, the Hudson Institute will host an address from Admiral Gary Roughead, Chief of Naval Operations and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, titled, “America’s Dwindling Naval Force: Future Consequences for U.S. Security.”
Adm. Roughhead will speak about state of the Navy today, its future, and what that means for the United States and our allies. President and CEO of Hudson, Kenneth Weinstein, will moderate the discussion.
The event will take place Tuesday, November 16 from 1:30 – 2:30 PM. Those interested can RSVP with Hudson or watch the address online.
LAST 5 POST BY Security Debrief
- A Catch-22 for the Joint Detention Group at Guantanamo - May 17th, 2013
- Contributor Southers Speaks at House Hearings on Boston Bombings - May 9th, 2013
- Securing Public Events and a Look at the Boston Bombs - April 22nd, 2013
- TSA's Pistole Resigns! DHS Denies Buying Bowcasters! Springsteen Sues FEMA! Really?! - April 1st, 2013
- Homeland Security - What Next? - November 1st, 2012