Next week, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce will hold a discussion on the critical link between the global supply chain, security and economic growth. Titled “North American Competitiveness and the Global Supply Chain,” the discussion will take place Tuesday, December 7th, beginning at 8:45 AM at the U.S. Chamber building.
The discussion, which is free to attend, is being put on by the Chamber’s National Security and Emergency Preparedness Department and the Americas Department, and they have brought together an impressive collection of panelists. Keynote speakers include:
- Alan Bersin, Commissioner of Customs and Border Security, Department of Homeland Security
- Kevin Brady, Republican Congressman from Texas
Other speakers include:
- Ann Beauchesne, VP of National Security & Emergency Preparedness Department, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Doug Brittin, Air Cargo Manager, Transportation Security Administration, DHS
- Brenda Brockman Smith, CBP, DHS
- David Long, U.S. Department of Commerce
- David Short, FedEx
- Tom Travis, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
To RSVP, you can contact Vincent Femia at email@example.com or call (202) 463-5462. Any questions can be directed to Adam Salerno or Patrick Kilbride at the Chamber.