Cyber Crime is this weeks’ topic for National Cyber Security Awareness Month. A recent study by Norton calculated the annual cost of global cybercrime at $114 billion dollars. Add in the time expense in dealing with cyber crime experiences and this amount surges to $388 billion dollars, impacting over One Million users each day. Truly staggering amounts and figures slated for continued growth.
LAST 5 POST BY Media Watch
- Data breach puts DHS employees at risk of identity theft - May 23rd, 2013
- Triple Murder May Link Tsarnaev And Man Killed In Florida - May 23rd, 2013
- DHS in need of 'some soul-searching' after departures - May 21st, 2013
- DHS pleased with immigration info-sharing pilot program - May 21st, 2013
- Fine Print - The press and national security - May 21st, 2013