On Tuesday, December 6, 2011 the Committee on Homeland Security’s Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence will hold a hearing entitled “Jihadist Use of Social Media – How to Prevent Terrorism and Preserve Innovation.” The Committee will meet at 2:00 p.m. in 311 Cannon House Office Building.
Link above provides video from parts of the hearing.
LAST 5 POST BY Media Watch
- Improvements Seen In Public-Private Collaboration On Cybersecurity - May 20th, 2013
- OSI Systems Expects Federal Notice in Body-Scanner Case - May 20th, 2013
- Rising cyberattacks boosts security tech sales - May 20th, 2013
- Lawmakers move to limit domestic drones - May 17th, 2013
- You Know What Really Risks National Security? Leak Investigations - May 17th, 2013