The “Earthquake Prophet of Doom” James Roddey has put together four steps that people can use to get started on their preparedness journey. Normally, one might say, “Store Water” but I kind of like his list. The cell phone is a good tip, and if you can get people to read a book like Amanda Ripley’s then they are probably on their way towards becoming better prepared.
LAST 5 POST BY Media Watch
- House panel approves homeland bill, bars Brazilian immigrants - May 23rd, 2013
- Data breach puts DHS employees at risk of identity theft - May 23rd, 2013
- Triple Murder May Link Tsarnaev And Man Killed In Florida - May 23rd, 2013
- DHS in need of 'some soul-searching' after departures - May 21st, 2013
- DHS pleased with immigration info-sharing pilot program - May 21st, 2013