In emergency preparedness, we need to integrate people with access and functional needs within each phase of planning.
FEMA postponed the test of its WEA “Presidential Alert” function, but why does the president need this capability at all?
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has a problem with processing times for applications. They’re too long.
TSA has seen a substantial increase in complaints since September 2017. The data proves it.
Wait times at U.S. borders are a disincentive for entering the country, which has far-reaching economic impacts.
The White House announced its intention to nominate Bill Bryan for Under Secretary of Science and Technology at DHS.
Homeland Security Secretary Nielsen cannot with integrity simultaneously lead a department to protect the nation while also burying child suffering in semantics and blame-shifting.
TSA collects a variety of customer service data, which reveal important trends in complaints and compliments that impact aviation and homeland security.
President Trump has named U.S. Coast Guard Rear Admiral (Select) Doug Fears as homeland security and counterterrorism adviser.
- Trump Aides Push to Move Sessions from Attorney General to Homeland Security
- Meet the Woman Set to Lead Homeland Security
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- Read All