Security Debrief contributors Dr. Doron Pely and Dr. Erroll Southers discussed the recent terror attack in London. What can we learn about the motivation of the attacker, the method of attack and the evolving investigation?
President Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu are ignoring three realities of dispute resolution practices.
When it comes to aviation security and cargo screening, until technology is as reliable and effective as a canine’s nose, we need more trained dogs.
The congressional hearing on the “Future of FEMA” praised the agency and noted priorities for emergency management and response going forward.
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Read All