Those monitoring violent extremism scratch their heads at the way the Trump Administration has downplayed right-wing extremist violence as a terrorist threat.
DHS is proposing a costly new rule, “Inadmissibility on Public Charge Grounds,” that relies on questionable economic analysis.
On October 9, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen spoke before the Association of the United States Army (AUSA), offering an overview of the Department, the threats faced and the road ahead.
School safety is homeland security.
DHS S&T released a free, publicly accessible research findings dashboard hosting more than 1,500 catalogued terrorism prevention and countering violent extremism research documents.
Revitalization, Reorganization or Realignment at S&T – Whatever It’s Called, It Needs Further Review
Dubbed the S&T “Revitalization,” changes announced by S&T Under Secretary nominee Bill Bryan are intended to “operationalize” S&T’s research and development mission. But the plan may need further review.
In emergency preparedness, we need to integrate people with access and functional needs within each phase of planning.
FEMA postponed the test of its WEA “Presidential Alert” function, but why does the president need this capability at all?
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has a problem with processing times for applications. They’re too long.
- Trump Aides Push to Move Sessions from Attorney General to Homeland Security
- Meet the Woman Set to Lead Homeland Security
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- Read All