The proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall has received a lot of debate over its projected construction cost, but a simple analysis suggests the wall would actually be cost-beneficial.
The role of aviation security is to protect people from criminal events and not to be muscle when an airline mismanages a flight, as United Airlines did on Sunday.
Kevin McAleenan’s nomination for CBP Commissioner is the right choice for a challenging leadership role. I know this from personal experience.
U.S. UN Ambassador Nikki Haley recently told the Palestinian Authority UN Representative that previous UN conversations between the Palestinian Authority and Israel have caused defensiveness, but her comments are likely to cause more of the same.
Gov. Christie Nominated for FEMA Administrator! Sheila Jackson Lee Hosts The Apprentice! UFC Fighter Takes Over as WH Press Sec! Really?!
In Security Debrief’s 8th annual April Fools coverage, we’ve collected stories the rest of the media somehow missed…
Security Debrief contributors Dr. Doron Pely and Dr. Erroll Southers discussed the recent terror attack in London. What can we learn about the motivation of the attacker, the method of attack and the evolving investigation?
President Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu are ignoring three realities of dispute resolution practices.
- Trump Aides Push to Move Sessions from Attorney General to Homeland Security
- Meet the Woman Set to Lead Homeland Security
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- Read All