It is time for the American public to begin a serious discussion about U.S. interests and how to protect them.
Natural disasters like Hurricane Matthew are a reminder of why selecting the right person to serve as the next FEMA administrator is so important.
One of DHS’ most important and public facing jobs is that of FEMA Administrator. Here are some people to consider for the job in the next administration.
By Mike Martin
Congress recently reached the 2/3 vote needed to override President Obama’s veto of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act. There are positives and negatives to this move.
After the bombings this past weekend, there is one simple message we need to heed: “Soft Targets Beware, and Be Ready.”
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Brussels explosions: Many Dead in Airport and Metro Terror Attacks
- Read All