Facing rising COVID infections, Maryland is focusing on local solutions to an urgent crisis.
By Gary Warner
Conspiracy theorists are claiming to have proof that 2020 votes were changed from Trump to Biden while other votes were discarded. The data being considered is fueling disinformation and must be clarified.
Processing times for many applications are exceedingly long at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and there needs to be a way to shorten them.
The virus is spreading, and air travel is down. Yet, TSA is continues to receive courtesy complaints from the traveling public.
Unless federal agencies ask the right questions, they are unlikely to get the answers they need.
Executives who are serious about addressing disability-related inequities should start by re-evaluating their existing organizational chart and taking an innovative step by creating a new position: Senior Vice President, Disability Integration.
The most recent available DHS data show that privacy complaints over the last year have more than doubled. What is driving this huge increase?
By Andy Jabbour
Faith-Based Organizations are essential, and now is the time to establish a Faith-Based Sector of critical infrastructure.
- Trump Aides Push to Move Sessions from Attorney General to Homeland Security
- Meet the Woman Set to Lead Homeland Security
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- Read All