* Spencer Hsu, a reporter for the Washington Post, on the transition of DHS from Bush to Obama.
* Adm. James Loy, former deputy secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, who says the “new” DHS is on the right track.
* Jean Meserve, homeland security reporter for CNN, who says the nation has lost its sense of urgency on homeland security.
* James Jay Carafano of the Heritage Foundation, who says U.S. counterterrorism is a victim of its own success.
* Alan Cohen, deputy assistant secretary for policy and strategic plans at the Department of Homeland Security, on the upcoming DHS quadrennialreview
* Final thoughts about homeland security and the show’s legacy with co-hosts Dave McIntyre and Randy Larsen.
* Looking back at the show’s history with Penny Zent, station manager for KAMU 90.9 FM in College Station, and Ed Hadden, producer of “Homeland Security: Inside & Out.”