In the day-to-day operation of the Department of Homeland Security, no position is more important than the Deputy Secretary. Here are some public servants the incoming Trump Administration should consider.
When it comes to generating economic growth and jobs, infrastructure investment tops the list of the next president’s to-do list.
Comments to Customs and Border Protection at land ports of entry indicate many people entering the United States find CBP employee conduct to be distasteful.
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Brussels explosions: Many Dead in Airport and Metro Terror Attacks
- Agents Search Home Tied to California Shooters’ Family
- DHS Tightens Travel Restrictions On Visitors From Libya, Somalia, Yemen
- New York Politicians Spar With White House Over Counterterrorism Funding
- China-Based Adversaries Pose Major Cyber Threat In 2016
- Read All