The congressional hearing on the “Future of FEMA” praised the agency and noted priorities for emergency management and response going forward.
The Trump administration President Trump needs to consider and understand the essential elements of Muslim and Arab conflict management practices.
By Tim Stephens
A missing element in existing border security measures is a means to ensure we don’t increase the threat from disease outbreaks.
President Trump’s Executive Order temporarily banning travel from seven Muslim-majority countries could impact comments submitted to Customs and Border Protection.
By Mike Martin
President Trump’s executive order banning travel from seven countries is drawing widespread protest. But there is another yet-unsigned order that is potentially more troubling: a revival of CIA black sites and detainee torture.
With new leadership taking over DHS, there are areas for renewed private sector leadership and action in the homeland security arena.
Economic analyses provide critical information for informing DHS budget decisions.
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Read All