I recently obtained nationwide CBP customer service data to examine the challenges CBP faces across U.S. ports of entry. Here’s what I found out about Cape Canaveral.
On Tuesday, FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate sent this public letter detailing his agency’s efforts in responding to the massive flooding in Louisiana.
President Obama is visiting flood-ravaged Louisiana amid criticism. Does he deserve it? Let’s give this a bit of perspective.
By Mike Martin
Since the cyber attack on the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, there has been talk about counting U.S. elections as critical infrastructure, but that might do more harm than good.
With the announcement of Washington, DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier’s retirement, the National Capital Region is losing more than an exceptional public safety leader. It is losing one of its biggest, most notable and certainly most resilient game changers.
Donald Trump’s remarks insinuating the assassination of his electoral opponent are way over the line, and they put the people charged with protecting him in danger.
By Ken Dunlap
Risk-based security measures at TSA have stalled, and we need to get things back on track. One way to do this is to focus on outcomes rather than audits. Is the agency ready for it?
Terrorism today is not necessarily committed by foreigners. From San Bernardino to Baghdad, we are seeing the rapid growth of HVE as the most serious type of terrorist threat.
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Brussels explosions: Many Dead in Airport and Metro Terror Attacks
- Agents Search Home Tied to California Shooters’ Family
- DHS Tightens Travel Restrictions On Visitors From Libya, Somalia, Yemen
- New York Politicians Spar With White House Over Counterterrorism Funding
- China-Based Adversaries Pose Major Cyber Threat In 2016
- Making Information Sharing Work
- Read All