The fiscal 2012 intelligence community authorization bill signed into law Jan. 3 by President Obama officially codifies the Homeland Security Department’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis as part of that community.
LAST 5 POST BY Media Watch
- DHS in need of 'some soul-searching' after departures - May 21st, 2013
- DHS pleased with immigration info-sharing pilot program - May 21st, 2013
- Fine Print - The press and national security - May 21st, 2013
- Improvements Seen In Public-Private Collaboration On Cybersecurity - May 20th, 2013
- OSI Systems Expects Federal Notice in Body-Scanner Case - May 20th, 2013