Early 2012 United Airlines and US Airways will begin offering the program to their eligible frequent flyers; Minneapolis and SLC will offer the program to pilot participants traveling on Delta; Los Angeles and JFK will also come on board for participants traveling on American.
LAST 5 POST BY Media Watch
- DHS in need of 'some soul-searching' after departures - May 21st, 2013
- DHS pleased with immigration info-sharing pilot program - May 21st, 2013
- Fine Print - The press and national security - May 21st, 2013
- Improvements Seen In Public-Private Collaboration On Cybersecurity - May 20th, 2013
- OSI Systems Expects Federal Notice in Body-Scanner Case - May 20th, 2013