I welcome you to join us on Wednesday, February 22, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm, for a special Policy and Research Forum Series event featuring Vice Admiral Mike McConnell, USN (Ret.), former Director of National Intelligence, and the Hon. Michael Chertoff, former U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security. They will be joined by senior staff of the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives for a roundtable discussion regarding pending legislation to address the growing cyber threat to U.S. national security.
Participating staff include:
- Tommy Ross, Office of the Majority Leader, U.S. Senate
- Jeffrey Ratner, Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (majority), U.S. Senate
- Nick Rossi, Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (minority), U.S. Senate
- Tom Corcoran, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, U.S. House of Representatives
- Kevin Gronberg, Committee on Homeland Security, U.S. House of Representatives