Another Presidential Debate season has come and gone and still no statements on the topic of Homeland Security or emergency management. We have heard plenty about the economy, jobs, defense, schools, the national debt, college tuition, jobs, China, outsourcing, 401Ks, bayonets and horses, Israel, jobs, the deficit, off-shore accounts, and did I say jobs?
LAST 5 POST BY Media Watch
- Improvements Seen In Public-Private Collaboration On Cybersecurity - May 20th, 2013
- OSI Systems Expects Federal Notice in Body-Scanner Case - May 20th, 2013
- Rising cyberattacks boosts security tech sales - May 20th, 2013
- Lawmakers move to limit domestic drones - May 17th, 2013
- You Know What Really Risks National Security? Leak Investigations - May 17th, 2013