CBP and TSA serve many identical functions. It’s time to consolidate them into a single agency.
When it comes to generating economic growth and jobs, infrastructure investment tops the list of the next president’s to-do list.
Comments to Customs and Border Protection at land ports of entry indicate many people entering the United States find CBP employee conduct to be distasteful.
By Alan Ladwig
Don’t make the public stand in the cold while the new president wines and dines with legislators. There is no reason that the Congressional event can’t take place after the parade.
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Brussels explosions: Many Dead in Airport and Metro Terror Attacks
- Read All