DHS Press Secretary Revealed as QAnon Source?! Bennie Thompson seizes control of House Homeland Committee?! Trump wrestles?! Really?!!!
Using total drug seizures as a guide for expanding U.S. border security infrastructure is not as logical as it seems.
Last week, TSA reported a record-setting 4,239 firearm seizures in 2018. With all of TSA’s marketing, it is amazing this number of concealed weapons is still being found. Data tells a story, but is this the whole story?
If you’re studying extremism among Somali-Americans in Minnesota, you may head straight for Cedar-Riverside—and you’d be wrong to do so. Here’s why.
The President is refusing to agree to funding legislation without Wall money on the pretext of national security. Apparently he misses the importance of risk-based decision making.
Those monitoring violent extremism scratch their heads at the way the Trump Administration has downplayed right-wing extremist violence as a terrorist threat.
DHS is proposing a costly new rule, “Inadmissibility on Public Charge Grounds,” that relies on questionable economic analysis.
- Trump Aides Push to Move Sessions from Attorney General to Homeland Security
- Meet the Woman Set to Lead Homeland Security
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- Read All