After the bombings this past weekend, there is one simple message we need to heed: “Soft Targets Beware, and Be Ready.”
Nothing can change the dynamics of a presidential race faster than a debate performance. With the first debate approaching, what will the nominees have to say about national security?
There are few people in America who haven’t taken a side in the ongoing presidential contest, but when it comes to the next Homeland Security Secretary, here are some individuals who could be considered for either a Clinton or Trump Administration.
One of the first actions for the next U.S. President will be nominating someone to serve as Homeland Security Secretary. Here is list of those who might be selected in a Clinton Administration.
A new presidential administration will bring a new Secretary of Homeland Security. Here is my quadrennial pick of the people who could be the next DHS Secretary. First up are those who might serve in a Trump Administration.
I recently obtained nationwide CBP customer service data to examine the challenges CBP faces across U.S. ports of entry. Here’s what I found out about Cape Canaveral.
On Tuesday, FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate sent this public letter detailing his agency’s efforts in responding to the massive flooding in Louisiana.
President Obama is visiting flood-ravaged Louisiana amid criticism. Does he deserve it? Let’s give this a bit of perspective.
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Brussels explosions: Many Dead in Airport and Metro Terror Attacks
- Agents Search Home Tied to California Shooters’ Family
- DHS Tightens Travel Restrictions On Visitors From Libya, Somalia, Yemen
- New York Politicians Spar With White House Over Counterterrorism Funding
- China-Based Adversaries Pose Major Cyber Threat In 2016
- Read All