Comments to Customs and Border Protection at land ports of entry indicate many people entering the United States find CBP employee conduct to be distasteful.
By Alan Ladwig
Don’t make the public stand in the cold while the new president wines and dines with legislators. There is no reason that the Congressional event can’t take place after the parade.
Natural disasters like Hurricane Matthew are a reminder of why selecting the right person to serve as the next FEMA administrator is so important.
One of DHS’ most important and public facing jobs is that of FEMA Administrator. Here are some people to consider for the job in the next administration.
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Brussels explosions: Many Dead in Airport and Metro Terror Attacks
- Agents Search Home Tied to California Shooters’ Family
- DHS Tightens Travel Restrictions On Visitors From Libya, Somalia, Yemen
- New York Politicians Spar With White House Over Counterterrorism Funding
- China-Based Adversaries Pose Major Cyber Threat In 2016
- Read All