Homeland Security Secretary Nielsen cannot with integrity simultaneously lead a department to protect the nation while also burying child suffering in semantics and blame-shifting.
TSA collects a variety of customer service data, which reveal important trends in complaints and compliments that impact aviation and homeland security.
President Trump has named U.S. Coast Guard Rear Admiral (Select) Doug Fears as homeland security and counterterrorism adviser.
Roderick Allison, the Director of the Federal Air Marshal Service, announced his intention to retire this summer after 33 years in federal service.
The Department of Homeland Security is not known for its effective strategic communications, but every so often, the Department gets it right.
For Security Debrief’s 9th annual April Fools coverage, we’ve collected stories the rest of the media somehow missed…
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s message to fix or nix the Iran deal seems to resonate with President Trump, but the president should look to history to understand where this geopolitical path may lead.
TSA is required to make its customer service information available to the public, and the data shows areas for improvement and emerging trends in aviation passenger and cargo screening.
On March 1, 2018, Vice President Mike Pence delivered an address at a Department of Homeland Security event celebrating the department’s 15th anniversary.
- Trump Aides Push to Move Sessions from Attorney General to Homeland Security
- Meet the Woman Set to Lead Homeland Security
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- Read All