The President’s claimed “businessman’s results-oriented approach” is not likely to count for much in working towards a Palestinian-Israeli peace agreement.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce submitted a letter to the Senate urging a vote to confirm Kevin McAleenan’s nomination for commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
A southern border wall could be cost-beneficial if it limits narcotics trafficking and reduces the number of drug overdose fatalities, but it is worth considering regulatory alternatives, as well as whether the border wall will actually impact drug flows.
The proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall has received a lot of debate over its projected construction cost, but a simple analysis suggests the wall would actually be cost-beneficial.
The role of aviation security is to protect people from criminal events and not to be muscle when an airline mismanages a flight, as United Airlines did on Sunday.
Kevin McAleenan’s nomination for CBP Commissioner is the right choice for a challenging leadership role. I know this from personal experience.
U.S. UN Ambassador Nikki Haley recently told the Palestinian Authority UN Representative that previous UN conversations between the Palestinian Authority and Israel have caused defensiveness, but her comments are likely to cause more of the same.
Gov. Christie Nominated for FEMA Administrator! Sheila Jackson Lee Hosts The Apprentice! UFC Fighter Takes Over as WH Press Sec! Really?!
In Security Debrief’s 8th annual April Fools coverage, we’ve collected stories the rest of the media somehow missed…
- Congress Must Re-Set Department of Homeland Security Priorities
- New DHS Sec. Should Focus on Improving Employee Morale
- Trump Picks Thomas Bossert as Homeland Security Advisor
- Monaco on Counterterrorism, Cyber at CFR
- Intelligence, Foreign Policy Experts Support Commission To Probe Foreign Interference In Election
- Names Floated For Homeland Security Chief
- Facing Terror Recruitment: Somali-American Community Balancing Hope And Despair In Minneapolis
- No Better Alternative: The U.S.-Saudi Counterterrorism Relationship
- DHS Inspector General: TSA ‘Addressing Vulnerabilities’
- Homeland Security Committee to Weigh DHS Cyber Reorganization
- Read All